At present our normal activities and workshops have been put on hold because of current restrictions due to Covid 19. In the meantime we continue to offer high quality creative opportunities in a digital capacity for all of our ArtShack members.
To become a member costs just £10 per month, which gives you access to the members area here on our website, as well as the opportunity to join us in our private members Facebook group.
Through these portals we provide
- Ongoing and regular creative challenges
- Weekly video tutorials from our Artists
- Inspiration from Museums collections and the work of other artists
- Materials packs available on request, so that you can try new skills and techniques without enormous costs!
- Constructive feedback on your work either on our members group or privately on messenger, online or by phone, from any of our team of artists.
- The opportunity to be part of an active, supportive and empowering group.
- Posting your achievements on our social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram and twitter) unless you ask us not to!
- The chance to showcase your work in a changing exhibition on our website, coupled with sales potential.
Our Facebook team of artists at present are Maggie Allmark, Jack Roberts, Katherine Soutar-Caddick, Nada Velickovic and Sam Johnson Squire.
Due to the situation, ArtShack will extend the expiry date of all gift vouchers for an extra six months. Any gift voucher can also be used towards our online membership which costs £10 per month. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your continued support
The best way to keep in touch with ArtShack will be via our social media channels, please keep liking our posts, sharing them and supporting us. Please also consider supporting ArtShack through this period by joining as a member, or making a donation which would be very much appreciated. If you would like to join ArtShack as a member please email us at email@example.com
Stay safe and all of our love,
Maggie, Jack and the rest of the ArtShack team.
MAKE A DONATION TO ARTSHACK
Please enter your amount in the Ex box and an optional message in the Note box below:
Are you seeking space and guidance to unleash and develop your creativity?
ArtShack is a community arts organisation based in the rural hamlet of Berwick Wharf, Shrewsbury. Our space is a unique environment where you can develop your artistic ability in a creative non-judgmental and friendly atmosphere. ArtShack participants have the option of attending regular get creative sessions (every Monday & Wednesday) under the guidance of highly experienced artists/teachers and also participate in specialist workshops.
At ArtShack you will be encouraged to develop your own creative voice, as well as have the opportunity to explore many techniques such as printmaking, textiles and embroidery, painting, drawing, ceramics and mixed media work. We welcome people of all ages and abilities from the complete novice to the more experienced.
ArtShack also hosts Bellydance classes & workshops for beginners and improvers, taught by JWAAD trained instructor Sue Lloyd.
We can facilitate group bookings, corporate events and professional development – sessions can be tailored to suit your requirements. Max number of participants 12 per session.
Phone 07751 362171 (Maggie)
or 07904918311 (Jack)